The maximum dimensions of your hand baggage are: 55 x 35 x 25 cm/21.6 x 13.7 x 9.8 in. (including pockets, wheels, and handles). Baggage checks will be enforced prior to boarding. If your hand baggage does not meet these criteria, you will be asked to place it in the hold. You may incur additional fees.
Authorized personal items
In addition to your hand baggage, you may bring 1 personal item. This item cannot be bigger than 40 x 30 x 15 cm/15.7 x 11.8 x 5.8 in. You may bring:
- 1 bag
- or satchel,
- or 1 bag for your computer, camera, or any other electronic device.
You must place your personal item in the seat in front of you, unless you are seated in an exit row. If you are seated in an exit row, your personal item must be stored in the overhead compartment.
Authorized items in the cabin
You can carry liquids, pastes, and creams in the cabin under the following conditions:
- containers must be placed in a transparent and closed plastic bag,
- each container cannot exceed 100 ml / 3.4 oz.
- your plastic bag cannot exceed 1 liter.
- the plastic bag cannot be bigger than 20 x 20 cm/7.8 x 7.8 in.
Please note: only 1 plastic bag per passenger is allowed. Some liquids are allowed on board with no restrictions (baby food, medication)