Your checked baggage can meausre up to 158 cm/62.2 in. (a + b + c), including pockets, wheels, and handles.
OVERSIZED CHECKED BAGGAGE
If your baggage's dimensions exceed 158 cm/62.2 in., but not 300 cm/118 in., you will need to pay an additional fee at the airport. The fee amount depends on your booking.
All baggages which are not included in the free baggage allowance will be considered as excess baggage and charged according to rates below:
|Small up to
|Standard up to
|Heavy up to.
Please note that infants not occupying a seat may check one of the following:
a bag weighing up to 10 kg/22 lb. ,
a stroller or backpack-type infant carrier,
a car seat
- For any delay, loss or damage to luggage, the passenger is obliged to appear in person at the Baggage Assistance Office, located in the area of the baggage lanes of the arrival airport, for the preparation of the PIR (property irregularity report), before leaving this areas of the airport.
- If the passenger whose luggage was delayed, lost or damaged does not submit a PIR report before leaving the baggage lanes area of the arrival airport, the air carrier will decline its responsibility.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) no. 889 / 2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 13, 2002 amending Regulation (EC) no. 2027 / 1997 regarding the liability of air transport operators in case of accidents, in the case of loss or damage to registered luggage, the passenger is obliged to submit a written complaint for damage luggage within 7 (seven) days from the registration of the PIR, and in case in which the luggage is delayed, the passenger is obliged to submit a written complaint for missing luggage within 21 (twenty one) days from the registration of the PIR.
The carrier is not responsible for:
- The damages suffered by the hold luggage, to the extent that they occurred as a direct or indirect result of the inadequate quality of the luggage, a defect or defect in material / shape, or its overloading;
- Damage caused to the Security control;
- Superficial damage caused by wear and/or defects in material and/or manufacturing and/or improper characteristics of registered baggage handed over for transport, during their normal handling, such as: loss/destruction of tightening/securing straps , supports, wheels, protruding handles, minor cuts and scratches, fraying, loss / damage to elements attached to the luggage that were not provided by the manufacturer and do not affect the normal, subsequent use of the luggage (lock, name tags, straps, covers, etc. )
If your baggage has suffered damage that renders it unusable or has not been recovered after a delay of more than 21 days, please initiate the Compensation Procedure